We are pleased to make this special place available to those who respect and treasure it.
Ask the caretakers for any assistance
- Keep dry and store away all cushions, books, equipment, etc.
- Remember to store the private service sign
- Remove all personal belongings and trash
- Snap all locks and return key if you borrowed it
- Use only the designated bathroom facilities
PLEASE DO NOT….
- Bring beer. alcohol, or food anywhere on the island or docks at any time – including the rehearsal
- Invite media publicity. Pictures taken on the island are for private use only. Do not allow the photographer to ruin the occasion for wedding guests by intrusive picture-taking.
- Use Fire in any form (Including candles)
- Use staples, tacks, nails etc. on the pews, trees or buildings
- Cut trees, branches or greens